Friday, May 25, 2012

Pretend...

...I'm a mermaid, and you're a merman...
...this toothbrush is a magic wand...
...this board is a magic ride...
...the water is full of blood...
...you have to rescue me...
...the pool is way deep in the ocean...
...we have to go to the queen and king's castle and free all the slaves...
...I was a human...
Turn me back into a mermaid...
...I can free them with my smash...
Turn me really strong...
Turn me really big...
...now we defeat the queen...
Give me all the power...
...now you have all the powers...
...now we have it all in the whole wide world...
...you saw me defeating her like crazy...
...I turned into the evil king...
Bwahahahahaha...
No!...
Smash!...
Pow!...
Hahahahaha!
...I got knocked out...
Nice try...
Why are your lips purple?
Snap out of it.
...you turned back to normal...
...but I really was the evil king...
Pretend it was the morning.



This is the conversation between my Ella and Summit yesterday in the pool. Can you imagine what it looked like to them? Do you remember? To live in a world where imagination is so true...it's the time of their lives. Do you remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment