Thursday, September 15, 2011

There's a new man in my life.

I guess I saw it coming. It's been in the back of my mind for some time now, looming like a dark cloud of urgency. I mean, really, how much can one girl take? Bad attitudes. A total unwillingness to compromise. Half-assed performance...in the bedroom...in the kitchen...in the living room. Ignoring my requests. Constantly shutting me out. Pretty much giving up on me.... There really wasn't another option. Like any logical individual, I decided it was time fish or cut bait. So, I cut it, and went fishing for something new.

My parents were shocked and a little disappointed. The kids didn't know what to think; they are, after all, children, and they were used to things as they were. My friends were surprised at first, but once they realized the difference it made in my life to be out with the old, in with the new, they were on board with the replacement. They saw the smile that my face had been missing, the happiness in my voice. They understood that it was the right thing to do.

The thing is, Matt even chose him for me. He told me he wanted to make my life easier. He wanted to offer him as a token of his appreciation for all the hard work I've done for our family. He invited Kirby into our house, had a mediator explain what would happen when/if I decided it was a good idea to adopt this new lifestyle for our family. Immediately, I knew it was a perfect fit.

And, the new one. Ohhhhh. The new one. Ohhhhh. The change in my life has been nothing short of blissful. He's kind to me. He doesn't put up so much of a fight. He's open to my suggestions. He dances with me, moves in synchronicity with me. He acts like he likes having me around. Like he loves me. And, he's willing to go to town in every room in the house, sucking and blowing at just the right moments. He's got all the tools to make all of my wishes come true. All the tools. He knows what I want, when I want it, how I want it. I. LOVE. HIM. Even better, I know he loves me right back.

So, friends, without further ado, meet Kirby. Isn't he a hottie?

 

Thanks, Matt. The best part... This one's not a Christmas gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment